Welcome to CMCP's 21st Annual Business Conference
The Beauty of Diversity: September 30 – October 1, 2010
Please join us in celebrating 21 years of commitment to diversity and inclusion in California’s legal profession at our upcoming 21st Annual Business Conference.
Our theme, The Beauty of Diversity, promises to be inspirational as well as insightful for both in-house and outside counsel.
The program will be held at Hotel Nikko in San Francisco, CA on September 30th and October 1st, so be sure to register while space is still available.
CMCP Signature Conference Programs include:
CMCP’s version of speed dating in which in-house and outside counsel meet for 15 minutes. For more details click here.
From the Desk of the GC Plenary Session
Listen to General Counsel from various companies discuss cutting edge issues within the legal field. For more details click here.
We would like to thank the 2010 Conference Committee:
2010 Conference Committee Co-Chairs:
- James Nguyen – Wildman, Harrold, Allen & Dixon, LLP
- Mimi Lee – Chevron Global Upstream and Gas
2010 Conference Committee Members:
- Alex Ponce de Leon –
- Alison Tsao –Carlton DiSante & Freudenberger LLP
- Christine Noma – Wendel Rosen Black & Dean LLP
- Deepak Gupta – Farella Braun + Martel LLP
- Leila Narvid – Payne & Fears LLP